Sunday, August 19, 2007

We're settled

Hello Everyone,
It has been a while since I last did a post. We were in the Okanagan for 2 weeks and now we are trying to get settled into our new home. We have almost everything organized now, and it is starting to feel like home. The only painting I did was in Jacob's bedroom. It was a very dark blue and I painted it green. It looks much better. It is so nice moving into a newer home because there is very little that we have to do to it. The basement is unfinished, so we will eventually do stuff down there, but it is not necessary at this point.
I would post some pictures for you all, but my camera is being fussy and not letting me get them onto the computer. I will keep trying though.
We are really starting to enjoy living up here in the North. We are making friends, and have been to a few barbeques already. I am thinking of having a house warming party next weekend. All you in the Okanagan are invited!!!!!!!!!! I wish you could all come and see our new home. If anyone ever feels like checking out the Northern part of our province, you are welcome to stay with us.
I've got Jacob enrolled in gymnastics next week. I will let you know how that goes. I will try and get some pics of that too. Should be fun.
Hope everyone is well. We'll be back in the Okanagan in 2 weeks. Make sure the weather is nice for us!
Love you all.

1 comment:

The Formo's Three said...

Hi Erin!!!
It's very inspirational how you've been so positive about moving up north and starting from scratch with house and friends! I'm glad that your meeting people and able to enjoy the community (I was worried for you...only because I know I would have a tough time with it). The weight coming off is very very hard...I still have 20lbs to go and have stayed stagnant for the last 2 months! I said that I wanted all the weight off before we tried for another kid, but I don't know if that's going to happen...damn summer! I can't wait to see pics of your new home. Say hi to the boys for us and keep us posted!!!!! :)