Friday, September 28, 2007

Northern Living

So we finally figured out how to work our new computer and get some pictures on it. We are not the most technological people. I will do posts more often now that we have figured this out.
So, I wanted to show everyone what we woke up to this morning. Can you believe it? A snowstorm in September! It is not super cold yet, so this snow is very wet. I just hope it doesn't stay. I was hoping for at least one more month of fall.
Jacob was not sure about all the snow, but he seemed to have a good time exploring it. And yes, he can move in his gigantic snowsuit. We have 8 months of winter here. It has to fit him until April.

Sorry about the blur!
I just realized that I have not yet posted any pictures of our house. I will try and do that very soon.


2 comments:

The Formo's Three said...

Hey...where's pics of the new house???

chaoticfamily said...

UMM - snow - that's all I see is snow - I'm taken a back and can only think snow.... LOL - oh my all the snow. Glad your guy is enjoying himself.... in the SNOW.