Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Our house


Finally, here are some pictures of our house. I can't believe that we have been living here for over 3 months, and in Fort Nelson for almost 7. We are enjoying our time here. Even though it has been snowing all day, it does not feel super cold. I've been told that a dry cold is much more tolerable. I didnt believe it till now.
This pic was taken from the living room looking into the dining room and kitchen.


Jacob playing "broom, broom" in his room.


this is our bedroom.



The house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a full unfinished basement. My hope is to put a nice playroom downstairs, but we'll see if that ever happens!


2 comments:

Steve, Lisa, Katelyn, Naleah, and Alexa said...

Hey Erin, your house looks so nice. How old is it?
How are you doing up North? You sound well. Are you meeting people?
hope all is going well.
take care

Sarah said...

Nice!! Maybe one day if all the planets allign and we will come up for a visit. You should call me some time when you get a minute. I am sure we have hours of convo to do to get caught up!
xoxoxox
sarah